We are family first and artists second.
We like to think of Daydream Lane as a place; a place full of textures and sounds and familiar smells. It is a community where everyone appreciates storytelling through art and photography; a place where weddings, however small are celebrated and heirlooms are created to be treasured in each and every home for generations to come.
Lucas and Daydrielane have been married for 9 years and have been photographing weddings together for 8 of those years. In 2016, Lucas’ cousin and one of Daydrielane’s besties, Allegra joined the team with her expertise in graphic design and web development.
- ORIGIN: Kingston, Jamaica
- FAVORITE BOOK : The Elegance of the Hedgehog ~ Muriel Barbery.
- INSPIRATION : I am inspired by my childhood memories.
- PASSION: I have a passion to connect with people through photography.
- PERSONAL STYLE: Eclectic
- FAVORITE FOOD : My mother makes a killer curried goat! It’s to die for!!!
- ORIGIN: Morrisville, Vermont
- FAVORITE BOOK : Anything about fly fishing.
- INSPIRATION : Max Osorio, my father. An artist and a thinker.
- PASSION: Fishing, anything outdoors
- PERSONAL STYLE: Funky old man
- FAVORITE FOOD : I salivate when I see a cow in a pasture! Carnivore.
- ORIGIN: Honolulu, Hawaii
- FAVORITE BOOK :I hate to read but I love music of all genres.
- INSPIRATION : I am inspired by my dad…a passionate hard worker.
- PASSION: Travel the world
- PERSONAL STYLE: Modern
- FAVORITE FOOD : Chocolate
- ORIGIN: Greenville, South Carolina
- FAVORITE BOOK : The Very Hungry Caterpillar~ Eric Carle.
- INSPIRATION :the sound of water and rain
- PASSION: Jazz music, Arty Shaw makes me do a mean jig!
- PERSONAL STYLE: People think I’m a girl so I never wear pink!
- FAVORITE FOOD : Pumpkins with maple almond butter and avocado